In collaboration with F. Hoffmann-La Roche global medical affairs, eClinicalHealth has partnered with OPEN Health and Optimum Patient Care (OPC) and led the operational delivery METNA RA achieving above industry metrics in recruitment, compliance and retention:
- 1,043 Patients invited across 51 primary care practices
- 325 Patients enrolled, 320 completed questionnaires
- 31% Enrollment and completion rate.
The Clinpal platform contributed at every touchpoint of the direct-to-patient study, in particular:
- Engaging and educating GP practices and patients via a secure web portal
- Inviting and recruiting pre-qualified patients into the study
- Managing eConsent
- Capturing information; patient questionnaires and medication adherence scale completed by clinicians, etc.
- Supporting workflow; automated reminders/notifications, personalized dashboards, reward system management
- Merging the Patient Questionnaire Data, the Clinician Reported Data and the EMR prescription data into one system at patient completion providing a complete analysis dataset