The role is a client-facing role that acts as a leader for the technical aspects of client configuration of the Clinpal SaaS Platform for use in clinical studies. The Senior Clinical Programmer ensures Clinpal engagements are implemented and configured in accordance with eClinicalHealth standard business processes, meet client requirements and adhere to applicable GxP and regulatory requirements.
Additionally, the Senior Clinical Programmer will deliver enhanced solutions using in-built scripting environments and commonly recognised software development tools and acts as a consultant for eClinicalHealth clients in order to provide guidance and suggestions as to best practice for the implementation of Clinpal by other parties.
Stirling University Innovation Park, Stirling, UK
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with the client to prepare, adapt, or agree on specifications.
- Configure Clinpal to meet customer requirements.
- Advise external customers and internal staff on best practices for implementing Clinpal.
- Liaise with Project Management and Development to ensure objectives are aligned and meet client timelines and deliverables.
- Coordinate and support Development and Services during study progress.
- Author specifications based upon client requirements, including functional test cases, for use in configuring and developing solutions via Clinpal (and in integrations with other products).
- Support customer during user acceptance testing cycle by resolving issues, answering questions, and guiding them through the process.
- Provide written and verbal status reports to management on client projects and internal projects.
- Participate in internal initiatives, e.g., process improvement, product improvement, and identifying best practices.
- Comply with and enforce eClinicalHealth SOPs, procedures, and policies.
- Contribute to the development of customer delivery and partner support processes.
- Develop delivery tools and infrastructure.
- Contribute to the development of internal, external and partner training programs.
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor or greater in Informatics or another technical field.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of Data Science, Informatics or other relevant experience.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Well proven ability to work with complex software applications and data.
- Firm grounding in development or software and scripts.
- Ability to work with technical staff and translate new software features into client solutions.
- Ability to think logically to solve complex problems.
- Experience supporting project teams and meeting project timelines.
- Strong collaboration and team-building skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial processes, and in particular the eClinical environment (EDC, ePRO or similar).
- Working experience with a CRO or other service provider organisation for Life Sciences.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com