Website eClinicalHealth Limited
Clinpal’s direct-to-patient model is changing the face of research. Its platform provides unparalleled interactivity and simplicity of use for patients, improving engagement and compliance. Clinpal is the “go-to” resource for more streamlined studies and reduced site and CRO costs. Economical, easy-to-use, and efficient – Clinpal is the single platform system you can depend on for success.
Experienced manager who is in charge of running our Stirling and Winchester office space. Responsible for all back-office and controlling processes as well as administrative responsibility company wide. The role requires experience in managing processes, with good attention to detail and perseverance in completing tasks. Good common sense is a must especially as it relates to what is appropriate in the existing company setup. In addition good people management capabilities will be required.
Stirling with occasional travel to Winchester. Working hours 09:00 – 18:00 with an hour for lunch.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and optimise all back-office processes
- Assist CEO with diary management, arranging meetings and travel
- Point of contact for outsourced finance provision
- Responsible for reviewing/maintaining administrative processes, maintenance of records, filing and digital document storage
- Responsibility for maintaining HR records (including training records) and the point of contact for HR queries and liaising with external HR employment law support.
- Ensure proper conduct of the business (documentation, archives, interaction with authorities and regulators)
- Responsible for managing and updating training records and CVs on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for ensuring data security/ protection in line with policy and escalating any issues or improvements to the quality management team
- Responsible for H&S and carrying out periodic office assessments.
- Point of contact for any landlord or agent discussions
Relevant business administration qualification.
- Some experience with Human Resources, Administration , Health and Safety
- Self-Starter having worked in smaller companies where many tasks need to be performed
- Experience in working with remote Managers and Peers
- Readiness to do a multitude of tasks as a generalist
2-3 years as an office manager or senior administrator.
Basic book keeping skills or an understanding of accounts and/or payroll
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com