Graduate – Development Operations (DevOps)
In addition to working closely with our Head of Product Management and Application Delivery specialists using the most modern and up to date technologies, you will also receive on the job training and support. You need to be self-motivated and a team player as well as action- and-results oriented. Well organized, good communication and reporting skills are vital for this role along with the ability to successfully work under tight deadlines
Monday to Friday, Stirling University Innovation Park, Stirling
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Show flexibility and understanding to occasionally work within tight deadlines.
- Assist with constantly reviewing and evolving processes.
- Perform other duties that management deem appropriate.
- Responsible for updating own training records and CV on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for ensuring data security/ protection in line with policy and escalating any issues or improvements to the quality management team.
- Responsible for learning and applying company working practices and relevant regulations to their own working practice and escalating any issues or improvements to the quality management team.
The successful candidate will be educated to Degree level in an informatics related discipline or a life-sciences discipline with a strong informatics element.
- You will be a strong communicator with the ability to influence others with excellent attention to detail and be analytical in your approach.
- You will also have a strong solutions and customer-orientated approach.
- The ability to follow a formal process while maintaining best practices.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com